...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-01-24

Out of Town today

I'm out of town today for a doctor's appointment, but will be working on a few things for HCG as well (you just won't see me online much).

I'll check in on Tuesday, though, before I head out for a contracting job!

In the mean time, here's what quite a few of our readers are currently reading:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jayme, I liked the hint about dry hands, that is one of my really big complaints with the protocol - you say it doesn't interrupt weight loss on the VLCD? Thanks, I really enjoy your blog! Kelley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails