...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-01-23

Steps Update

I've been using Tiger Balm lately to help fix a charlie horse type muscle spasm in my neck and shoulder, which is causing my weight releases to slow way down to partial pounds per day.  Even though I'm sabotaging HCG with the Tiger Balm (oils), I'm going to go ahead and move to Step3.

I don't really anticipate it helping while I'm using Tiger Balm, but it does stay within my "rules" designed when I first started this round.

Mom & I decided that the Steps concept does give a better weight loss, but that it's pretty jumpy.  It's not a steady decrease, like the X potency gives.  It's big losses, followed by a little loss or a 0, then big losses again.  For myself, that's a good thing:  it keeps me interested.  Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails