...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-12-06

P2 Macadamia nuts

So, the "macadamia nut thing" that I posted about earlier led to some research. Not only did I discover that the macadamia nuts are supposed to help with ketosis but found that 1-2 T of coconut oil 2-3 times per week is supposed to do the same thing. In fact, I've also read about one person who's combining the two... No results yet, of course, but that's the plan for that particular person.

Lots to try out next P2!

I think this is really interesting because, after my 13 day stall (even with 2 apple days), I only broke the stall by going off "historic protocol" and tried an egg day. Not only did that restart my body releasing weight, but I lost at a higher rate during the second half than I did the first half (averaging, of course). If egg yolks are so high in fat and I got great results like that from them, I'm thinking the high fat content in nuts and coconut oil should do the same thing.

Hmmm. Yes, lots to try out next P2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails