...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-26

Egg Day!


Today, I've decided to try something that's not in the Pounds and Inches book. I've heard from a forum that I frequent about a Phase 2 Egg Day. It takes the place of the Apple Day and is ONLY used for breaking a stall. The gist of it is that you eat 6 WHOLE eggs through out the day - 3 for lunch, 3 for dinner.

I think it's supposed to simulate the loading days, as the yolks have quite a bit of fat in them - 14g each yolk, in fact. I did break my last stall of 13 days, with a QXCI session from Tami (daniels at gorge dot net), where I get my hCG for just $25 a bottle. (Aside: She sells all the vitamins you should be taking, including the hCG for only $118 + s/h, too!) QXCI is kind of expensive, though at $150 per 2 hour session and I can't use that every time I'm at a stall. Two days after the QXCI, I released 4 pounds. Since then, Monday, I've been at the same 305.4# day in and day out. WHAT is my body doing?? It should be just melting the fat away - I've been SO good while following this protocol.

So, for educational purposes, here's what I'm doing today - from the forum:

The egg day is used in place of an apple day to break a stall/plateau ONLY.

For me, I eat 6 eggs a day, for a total of 447 calories for the eggs. Along about mid-morning, I boil all 6 eggs. While they are still warm, I slice three of them with my egg slicer, season with salt and pepper, and eat them with a fork. For some reason that seems more filling to me than just eating them whole, adding salt & pepper as I eat.
This usually holds me until dinner time.

I'm never hungry when I do an egg day and I'm usually down at least one pound the following morning.


Another post warns us, though:

I did this on my last round and when I did it I would just do the 6 hard boiled eggs straight up spaced maybe 2 or 3 hours apart.

As a cautionary tale...
do not abuse this! I did abuse this during my last round and now that I'm on P3 my beloved P3 egg days won't work anymore. The first time I used it I was going to be traveling and stuck in a hospital all day so it was more of a convenience thing, but then I did it I think 2 more times just to try to get down to a certain weight, and a little because I'm lazy too and can buy bags of peeled cooked hard boiled eggs at my Trader Joe's and I get really sick of meat by the end of P2.

Thanks for starting this thread Regina b/c I really didn't put 2 and 2 together until right now, but I think this is why regular egg days aren't working for me anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails