...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-25

Low Blood Sugar Troubles

I've been struggling with my blood sugar dropping out the bottom while following Dr. Simeon's Protocol. It's really because I'm detoxing right now, but it doesn't help the fact that it happens. :) One way to keep that from happening is to make sure you've always got some kind of protein around handy.

That doesn't work on Protocol, though.

What DOES work, however, is cinnamon. I take two cinnamon pills per day now, one in the morning during the "starving time" and the other mid afternoon. Those are the two times during the day that I'm most likely to experience the problem.

If you find yourself in the same spot, give that a shot and see if it works out for you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails