...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-12-07

3# under LDW

Today, I got up and found a very pleasant surprise... But I have to start with yesterday so you can see why it was such a pleasant surprise. Here's the foods I ate yesterday:

2 20oz cups of coffee with 8oz half-n-half
soup bowl of taco soup with sour cream and cheese on top (I'll get that recipe up for you a little later)
2 apples
2oz yellow sharp chedder
2oz white dubliner's cheese
120oz water

Pretty junky, right?

So, you can see why I was so surprised at my -3# difference this morning, right? I ended the night this way (already included in my list): 1 apple, then the cheeses, 1 more apple, then 2 no bake cookies. I highly suspect that the apple/cheese combo is what did it for me, though the no bakes have a LOT of peanut butter in them. They also have a LOT of sugar in them...

It's just something I've observed. It prompted me to put together a small test (just four people - 3 women and 1 man). TODAY is the test. If it works, I'll post what we did so you can try it out, too. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails