...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-10

Supper with FRESH Tomatoes

For supper tonight, I needed something light, as I'm feeling sort of headachy and blech. I suspect my upcoming cycle is to blame, but I'm trying hard to ignore that it's coming. I'm planning to use Cranberry Powder pills to aleviate the cramps, regardless of the diet, but I have NO idea what I'm going to do about the impending chocolate cravings.

I WILL NOT CHEAT!

Anyway, I'm having Herb the Halibut over for supper,
but this time, I coupled it with tomatoes I just picked off the vine for a real treat. They're so lovely red and juicy!!

YUM. That's all that I can say about that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails