...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-10

Kind of a flat day

Today, I'm on the fourth day of a plateau. I know that it's a normal thing at this stage of the game, but I can't help but be discouraged. I was expecting a nice, even weight drop (hoping for 2# a day) - even though I know that the expectation is ridiculous. ::sighs:: So, from my own hype, I'm having a flat sort of day, where I'm finding it hard to be enthusiastic about much of anything. Blah. I don't even want to go outside on this lovely day for a walk!

I decided that tomorrow, if I'm still doing the plateau thing, I'm going to do an apple day. Six apples any time I want them through out the day sounds like a nice change about now. Where I'm certainly aware that the apple thing is just a diuretic trick to get the body moving again, I'm hoping that it will also get my emotions out of their stuck spot. Maybe I should try some EFT?

Anyway, I made the Curry Soup again for lunch, just cuz there's lots and lots of onions and I'm concerned that I may take up eating out of boredom. I did take pictures, though, so I could share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails