...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2012-06-26

4kDP: "Active Lifestyle Protocol"

It occurred to me that I never did post the plan for those who enjoy living the life of exercise-infestedness.  I don't think that's really a word, but I'm sure you all get the idea.  :)  I don't happen to be one of those who like to run in one place without getting anywhere.  It goes against all the laws of natural, even gravity because if you're lifting weights gravity is the law that you're, by definition, working against.

Numbers:
Me: -1.2
Mom:  ?  She got up early and left today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails