...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-01-19

Steps: Mom did well!

Mom is doing very well on Step2 of my test.  She dropped 1.2# today.  This far into VLCD, that is just absolutely unheard of for her.  About now, day 9 of VLCD, she historically slowed down to a .4# or .5# loss.  So, we're very happy with this result.

Myself, I'm also on Step2.  I was hoping to counteract the effects of being female.  I'm still in weird-o female cycle land, so we can't really go by my results.  All I can say is, I feel great and at least I'm dropping this cycle!  Historically, I'd start my cycle and just stick like a magnet to whatever weight I was at when I started the thing (or gain a little) during my cycle.  So, my little 2# drop over the past few days has been a happy experience, too.

Over all, I'm very happy with the Steps concept.  We still have Step3 (LM 0/3) in reserve as well as a few other Steps, if necessary to maintain a higher weight loss and avoid the slow down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails