...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-01-20

New Years' Goals

I finally figured out what my goal is for this year.  I don't do resolutions because those have a tendancy to be undone too soon into it and people generally feel like if they break the resolution, the whole thing isn't worth bothering any more because they're doomed to fail anyway.

However, with a goal, even if you fall off the horse, so to speak, you can still get back on and ride.

My goal is for my hind quarters to fit into an airplane seat again.  :)

Do you have a goal for this year?  What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails