...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-02-08

P3: Chocolate


I got the chocolate today! There's 8 bars that comes with that one pound order for $32. ($4 a bar). Kind of expensive, but it's a real treat to have a chocolate that I can just grab and eat without feeling it on the scale tomorrow.

What'd I think of it? First, I have to say that I like really dark chocolate. I'm not a milk chocolate fan - much too sweet for me and ... I'm just not a fan unless it's close to my cycle time, at which point I just want chocolate. lol.

The first bite really bites back with the bitter taste of a dark chocolate. Because I was looking for it, the second little square gave me the undercurrents of the small quantity of stevia in it.

The third little square, however, I just let myself enjoy the flavors all mingled together. It's got a sultry dark chocolate taste to it first, followed by something of an oak flavor - smokey and just hints at how the cacao beans were handled....

On the right side of my tongue, I can taste a little something of rum and the left side gets the slightly saltiness that only a dark chocolate can give. The back of my tongue, just before I swallow, shows off the rich chocolate taste. After swallowing, the mouth is left with a dryness I associate with a dry white wine.

Basically: Yummy!

Where can you get it? RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails