...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-02-11

Cheating: Emotional Ties

So, cheating. Sooooo many of us do it. That many of us have no idea why and we beat ourselves up for doing it... I don't have a magic solution for it, unfortunately, but I do have thoughts on the subject. (Imagine that, huh?)

I'd been on several diets and never found one that 'stuck.' I always gained the weight back. Then, I read a book, "Feelings Buried Alive Never Die." THAT really opened my eyes to the emotional side of the fat I kept. That's what began my weight release journy about a year before I started HCG.

And, make no mistake, I made daily CHOICES to keep my fat. *I* did it. ME, no one else. After reading the book, I went through a lot of self examination and found the seed of why I was keeping weight.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails