...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-11-20

Hypnosis - think it'll help?

There's gobs of weight release stuff out in the world and all of it has you focus on the one thing that you want gone. It's my personal belief that what you focus on is what you get most of.

With that in mind, I want to share a couple of tools that I use to focus on what I want rather than what I don't want. You know what I want, right? I think it's the same thing you want right now. To be happy, healthy, and excited about my life! HCG is a critical piece of that puzzle: Health.

But health isn't only about the body. It's about the mind and spirit, too. The mind and the spirit are actually what creates the form you have (body), so it's only appropriate that we go looking there first for the root issues to resolve.

I use meditation, yoga, self-hypnosis, quantum touch, qi gong, reiki, and EFT to get in touch with the mind and the spirit. The happier I am there, the happier my whole life seems to be. Of all those, hypnosis is the easiest to give someone else because Wendi (wendi.com) already has a few videos up covering a few of the topics I want to touch on.

So, I plan to share a tool with you each day clear until Turkey Day... We'll start with:

Wendi asks, "Feeling bad? Maybe it is because you have triggers that make you feel bad and have anchored your emotions into them. Change it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails