...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-08

Water - getting a gallon or more down per day


Mom and I were just talking and she asked me to let everyone know that if you really want to drink a lot of water, drink it through a straw. It works for Mom very well, but not so much for me. Personally, I like to just glug it down from a 22 ounce jug until the water's gone, then set it aside and switch back to tea.



My own schedule for water looks like this:
22oz @ 7AM
22oz @ 11:30AM (while we're making lunch)
22oz @ 3PM
22oz @ 5PM (while we're making supper)
22oz @7PM (while making dessert)
22oz just before bed

So, I get about 2 gallons of water down me each day. Then I also drink about 40oz of some kind of tea, either rooibus, honeybush, or green. AND I drink about 10oz of water each time I get up in the night, too! No wonder we go through so much TP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails