...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-02

Observations

Some other observations that Mom and I are noticing is the fact that about this time of afternoon (3 or 4), we're exhausted and in need of a nap. It's a serious problem for those of us with kids or dogs or ...um... a life. Luckily, the kids with us are old enough to entertain themselves, though they rarely seem to be able to do it until they're under threat of chores. The dogs with us are not opposed to napping with us. And I don't think either of us have a life, so... napping is no problem, right?

Sort of.

If I'm so tired by the mid-afternoon, and every other person I've spoken to says they have truckloads of energy, I'm suspicious of what's going on.

I'll continue to observe and report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails