...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-02

No loss, again - Lunch menu

Today, again, I have no loss to report. :( So, I stay right where I am. I guess, since I've been near here (this weight) for years and years, there's no harm in just sticking with what I'm doing and seeing how it works out. I'll keep you all informed!

For lunch today, we opted to go the way of vegetarians. I enjoyed cucumbers and cottage cheese. Mom enjoyed much the same thing, but with cherry tomatoes picked from the tomatoe plants just on our deck. I added about 1/4 teaspoon of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning to our cottage cheese, as there's no fat and no sugars in it. So, since seasonings are allowed, I used it!

Ranch Cottage Cheese & Veggie (90 calories)
100g cottage cheese (90 calories)
1/4 t Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning (or to taste)
Cut up your allowed amount of your choice of veggie (cucumbers, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower - YUM) and dip into the cottage cheese ranch. Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails