...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-19

Not feeling that creative

Lunch was a wasabi chicken soup with yellow squash. I'll share the recipe a little later - got sick kids today!

Dinner is to be with Herb the Halibut. :) I'm not feeling that creative today. However, I come up with a lovely cup of "hot cocoa."

White Dark Cocoa
30 drops Dark Chocolate Stevia (made by NOW Foods)
20 oz HOT water
Mix the two and drink up - it's a freebie!

It's clear, but it tastes so good that I'm getting LOTS of water down my sick niece and nephew with it. Heh heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails