...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-03

An addition

I decided that maybe my thyroid was being a lazy little thing so I opted to add some Iosol Iodine to my process. I started last night with what my body tested out at, 4 drops. That's a lot, considering each drop has 1220% of the FDA recommended amount. When I first started taking control and responsibility for my own health, those kinds of numbers scared me. No longer. I just listen to my body, test, and apply the results.

So, I did that, now you want my results?

I released more weight again, finally. And with results that I thought I was going to get when I first started this hCG diet protocol. So, impressive results. :) I'm down 3 pounds! Mom lost 2 pounds today, too! Hurray us!

Today, I've decided to have the Hidden Valley Ranch Cottage Cheese again with cucumbers. It was tasty and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails