...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-29

Relief

I can't even begin to tell you how relieved I am that I didn't have to eat anything this morning. I am still full, full, full from the last two days and gained 5 pounds with my Loading of fat. Ugh. I sure hope this thing works!

So, my breakfast consisted of the supplements I'm to take, the hCG drops, and two pots of green tea. I love green tea and normally have tea for breakfast, along with a slice of toast with a creamed nut on it (almond, generally). Today, just the green tea. I have NO desire for food yet and I am NOT hungry.

I was surprised when my Mom asked what we were having for lunch. That's still an hour and a half away and I'm just enjoying the fact that I don't have for force anything more down me!

So, I'm up to 332, according to my scales - isn't that backward of where I want to go?

Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails