...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-28

The list of fats for day 2

I don't think I can face another can of macadamia nuts ever again. Today, I'm decidedly slowing down on the fat intake - less is making me more sick to my stomach. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I get to eat closer to the quantity I'd normally eat. It wasn't unusual for me to eat a cucumber for lunch and that was all.

On to my list for today:

  • 8g in doughnuts
  • 60g in cheese
  • 1g in crackers
  • 96g in whole unpasteurized milk
  • 45g in Lindt Truffle bar (HOLY COW!!)
  • I have no idea what's in a bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo, buttered crusty bread, and buttered broccoli but I figure it's got to have at least 100g.
  • Again, no idea how many, but I got in a bowl of ice cream somehow, too.

I genuinely hope that this go round will be the only one I have to do, cuz I *don't* want to have to do this again. Seriously, YUCK! I'm doing (stomach upset-wise) better than yesterday, where I got 9oz of macadamia nuts down, but still wouldn't want a repeat. I've just kept myself just on the brink of the queasy state rather than moving it on to a genuine feeling of needing to leave an offering to the porcelain god.

Blech.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails