...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-31

Day 3 of Phase 2

Last night, just before, was the first time I've felt hunger since I began this. Of course, then I ate that great giant very filling soup and wasn't hungry again. I figured for sure I'd be next to starving this morning - but I'm not. :)

I've found that changing "breakfast" each day really helps with feeling like I'm "missing out" on something. Today, I've got Cherry Green tea. I generally sweeten it with Vanilla Stevia, just cuz I like vanilla flavor, but you could use other flavors if you wanted. I think a Raspberry Stevia with the Cherry Green tea would be delightful.

So, the breakfast menu today:

Cherry Green Tea (0 calories)
1 T loose Cherry Green Tea
10 drops Vanilla Stevia
Add tea and stevia drops to a teapot and set aside. Bring a pot of water just to the boiling point, but not quite to a full boil. Add water directly over the tea in the teapot, let steep 5-10 minutes and sip. This is wonderful hot or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails