...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-27

Blech!

You can't imagine what crap you feel like on the first loading day. I thought, sorta, that it would be fun to just release and eat everything I loved to eat. I gotta say... YUCK!

So far, I've had 2 doughnuts, a chai tea made with whole milk, and about four ounces of macadamia nuts. Later, I've planned a scallop fettuccini alfrado meal. My nutritionalist said that I should eat fats until they sorta made me sick - just that "little bit" has done it. It's nearly lunch time and I have NO desire for food. Seriously. Fatty foods are icky after just a short time. How am I going to make it through the rest of the day today and all day tomorrow??

I still have the rest of the can of macadamia nuts to go (22g of fat per 1 ounce!), several cheeses, a cake with cream cheese frosting that Mom's making, and chips! Just the thought of all that makes me queasy.

Tami, my nutritionalist, says that I have to really, really, really load up so the weight melts later over the next fourty days. I feel like I'm having to endure the 40 days and 40 nights thing and it's only the first day!

Wish me luck - I think I'm going to need it just to keep the food down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails