...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-27

The list of fats today

Here's my list of fat intake for the day:
  • 8g in 2 doughnuts (persians with frosting) <--shouldn't those have more??
  • 12g in whole milk chai tea
  • 28g in chocolate bar
  • 189g in macadamia nuts
  • 22g in cheese
  • 30g in chips
  • No idea in grams, but a bowl of parmasean cheese popcorn with real butter
  • Essential oils all over me! I can't hardly stand the smell of me!

So, what is that? Around 300g of fat today? Blech. Seriously.

I actually had to double check to make sure I didn't have some sort of a limit on what I was supposed to intake. Tami tells me that I'm doing just what I'm supposed to do, though...

Ugh... I don't feel so well. For really.

I need roughage.

And I have to do it again tomorrow?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails