...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2012-07-10

4kDP: Plants & P3

Can I just take a moment to whine and complain?  It just amazes me how plants have the ability to wait and wait and wait, while the weather is perfect for doing a harvest, and then, at the first sign of 100 degree weather - only then, do the plants actually become ready.  ::sighs::

It's been kind of a long haul where lavender is concerned - there's three more days of harvest still in front of me.  :(  And, I have to admit that doing something like this takes more than 500 calories a day.  I've moved into P3 and haven't looked back.

I'm bouncing all over the place, but I refuse to do a steak day with what I'm doing, physically.  It's just going to have to wait.  lol.  Regardless of my body size, life still must go on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails