...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2012-06-17

Feasting Day (Loading) 1 done!

I really don't like loading days.  They're not fun at all.  They sound like they should be fantastic and the best thing *ever,* but they're just not.  They're icky and make me feel sick to my stomach for the whole time I'm stuck doing them.

I don't know if I'm doing such a great job this time around, to be honest.  Where I am eating high fat content foods, I'm not really eating until I'm green.  In fact, today, loading day 2, I've only had a breve and a cookie! Naughty, naughty me!

::sighs::

I suppose I best get into the kitchen and see about something fat to eat.

::blech::

Thank goodness there's only today left, and then I don't have to force myself to each any more!

2 comments:

  1. Now that I'm 16 days into my low-calorie diet, I miss loading days. Mashed potatoes covered in ranch and cheese. Ughhh. Haha I'm making a list of loading foods for my next round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where to get more info on this diet. I've heard different things. Any advice??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails