...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2012-06-29

4kDP: CHEAT!

I cheated.  It was a planned cheat.  It wasn't like I lost control of myself or anything. I calmly left my house to go to town 15 miles away with the express intention of having a Subway sandwich.

What news from that front?  I dropped a full pound.  I'll have to give it another shot, I must say.  I ordered a foot long sandwich:

  • Wheat bread
  • Ham
  • Cheddar cheese (gasps!)
  • The works on the veggies, minus jalapenos
  • Mustard
  • Vinegar
  • Pepper

I ate one half of it, then discarded the bread from the second half and ate the veggies and meat from that.  So, essentially, I ordered a 6" sandwich with double meat and double veggies.  lol.

Numbers:
Me: -1.0 (this after the sandwich AND a series of half pound and no losses!)
Mom: -0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails