...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-05-01

Great day, new resolve

What a great day out today! It was the perfect temperature and the perfect blue skies... Reminded me, truly, of Louis Armstrong's Wonderful World.  Loved it, 100%.  I think that's my favorite song with words.  :)

Mom got a letter from her school reunion group and she's got a whole new resolve to drop those 10# that seemed to creep back on.  I'm not so resolved yet.  It takes a lot longer time to heal from the loss of a loved one than I ever thought.

So, I think Mom's planning to do a short stint of HCG - 28 days?  She's not quite sure yet.  I'm sure the decision is coming soon, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails