...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2011-01-27

Reactive Hypoglycemia

I reported some observations about the differences between the Homeopathic HCG Steps Program I designed and am testing right now.  The first thing I reported is that I'm just not hungry and have forgotten to eat twice already.  The second thing, is I am not having *any* problems with blood sugar dropping out the bottom. Historically, I experience very low blood sugar (including the shakes and everything!) and have to eat SOMETHING fast. I try to grab a protein in those cases, but it doesn't always work. With the Homeopathic HCG Steps Program I've designed, I've not experienced that a single time this whole round. Yae!

Reactive Hypoglycemia can be caused by both hormones being off balance and the enzymes in your body being out of balance.  Here's what I do to correct the problem when I'm in VLCD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails