...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-10-23

Two days in, down 6.7#!

The first week on VLCD is always the best week, in my opinion. I wish we could just do a week or 10 days of VLCD (just until the releases slow to those partial pounds) and then go off into P3! :) For now, though, I get to celebrate BIG numbers.

Day 1: -3.4#
Day 2: -3.3#

Tough to beat numbers like those. I had a real headache on Day 1 this time around. That was pretty unusual for me. I FreXed the headache away, mostly, though did "cheat" and have 4 cranberry powder pills. Cranberry powder is great for reducing inflammation & I use it during my cycle to get rid of bloating, headaches, and cramps. Works brilliantly!

Day 2 & today, I'm experiencing a slightly upset tummy (not hungry, but a little nauseated). That's new for me, too. So, I decided I'd just break down and have a cup of baking soda water (1t baking soda in 1/4c water). It balances the pH in the stomach, so it works *every* time.

I'm off to the symphony today!

Happy Less of Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails