...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-04-24

RoundSet Plan update

I'm in the RoundSet plan right now.  I've done 2 sets of VLCD & 2 interrupts so far.  VLCD.3 of the RoundSet is coming up as soon as my cycle ends completely.

The Interrupt.1, I gained a little bit back, but it was because I was not following the P3 concept - lots of sugary medicines, chicken noodle soup, and crackers during that one.

The Interrupt.2 is going very well.  I'm maintaining my 2# without any problems at all - even with a highly volatile stressful life right now.

VLCD.3 will commence any old day now...

My personal observations are:
1) Easier to stay with a longer round with the interrupts.
2) Number of days is shorter, so the goals are also smaller and feel more within reach.  Rather than stating, "45# in 2 months is my goal," I can state, "20# this month."
3) The mental/emotional/physical break from VLCD is brilliant because it gives your skin time to suck back in, gives you more food choices for a little while (less chance of cheating when there's only a few weeks of VLCD at a time).
4) I am able to work HCG into my life rather than my life into HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails