...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-01-09

Video Channel

So, I'm working diligently to try and get video of our recipes up while we're making them. Unfortunately, I'm only hitting about one video every other day. lol. I suppose that's what goals are for, right? ::grins::

Our video channel, if you'd like to subscribe to it, is http://stickam.com/lessofmehcg.

1 comment:

  1. Loved your videos, but I was hoping/expecting to see the results video-taped as well. Is that something that would be doable. I am wondering also what chicken broth powder you use and would it be appropriate for Phase 2?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails