...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-12-24

Happy Holiday Season!

Happy Holidays everyone! I'm going to check out for a few days while I enjoy my family and friends over the extended weekend. We're gearing up for our next round here in Boyd, though, so there's going to be even Less of Me on my birthday, Feb 27!

How exciting!! Less of Me!

I need to come up with a new contest, too. Those are just fun... I'll put that in my thinking cap and see what I can come up with. :)

Have a safe and happy weekend!

PS - I'm extending the discount for our book through this weekend, just because I'm not planning to be around a computer to take it down, lol... So, if you want the print book at the same price as the ebook, now's the time! ALKBCBS8 from https://www.createspace.com/3409507

1 comment:

  1. thanks jayme...just ordered my book for the next round :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails