...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-11-17

A funny

I awoke this morning chuckling...

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a beauty contest. But, all the versions of me in my stick figure drawings were in the contest, too! We were all in bikinis, but one of the tops fell off a stick figure, so I had to pencil it back in for her/me, but I did it with a GIANT crayon.

We're all standing there on stage, awaiting the decision of who's going to win and I decide to peer at the judges to see who's judging. It was Me, me, & ME!

In the end, I won the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails