...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-14

Recipe Contest Entry: Fresh Cucumber Salad


Fresh Cucumber Salad
(10 calories)
Main Dish entry from Susan F.
1/2 cucumber cut into thin slices
1/2 tspn salt
1/8 tspn white pepper
1 Tblspn parsley flakes
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1/8 tspn stevia

mix everything but the cucumber together. Add cucumber, cover and refrigerate.
cucumber 5 calories
vinegar 5 calories
stevia 0
total calories 10

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I WILL be trying this ... in order to mimic sunimono. I'll probably put a little crab on top of mine, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. I love cucumbers. This looks great. Do you think white wine vinegar is ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that's in the same sort of category as Balsamic Vinegar. There *are* some out there without sugar, but you gotta hunt for 'em a little bit. On the other hand, "just" vinegar *is* white wine vinegar... When I made this dish, I used apple cider vinegar and it was wonderful, still!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time with acv, my Dad used to make me swallow a big Tablespoon every once in a while and I hated it. So now even when I smell it..gag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails