...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-27

P3, Day 11: Anti-Climax

You know, I got on the scale the morning and I am right back to the lowest weight I got to. It's like a magnet. That's what I'm supposed to be doing - being stable - but I find that after all the excitement of big losses during Phase 2, I feel like it's an anti-climactic moment in time.

I'll be at this weight until Jan 2, 2010, when I start the second round. The cool part about that round is that I'll have company! Mom and (I think) my Aunt will be joining me. Of course, they're already little skinny Minnies compared to me. Hehehe.

I actually planned this long lull between rounds so I could "test" the maintaining promise in the Protocol. I should be celebrating that I'm stabilizing, but I find that I'm mourning the fact that I'm not losing any more.


What an emotional state to be in! UGH!

The grass is always greener...

*******

Of course, the grass is always greenest where you water it. I better start watering on my side of the fence. :)

1 comment:

  1. yes still in phase 2 and the emotionl days for me are when I go a few days without losing! So I can see how the place your at would be hard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails