...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-29

Need your opinion!! Podcast?

I've been tossing the idea around of trying to figure out how to make podcasts and upload videos of us making our recipes. It's sort of daunting, especially since I have no idea where to start, really, except of a couple of tripods and the cameras I have.

Then? I don't know. How do I edit it? How do I make it look like it's something that's worth watching? I want to make sure it looks like a "finished" product, rather than something that someone who has no clue produces (which is what's happening. ::grins::).

If I did it, would you even watch them? Would it be worth the time and effort to do? What do you think? I set up a poll to the left of the screen here... It would be great if you'd please let your voice be heard!

And, if you know how to make podcasts, please email me and give me some guidance? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails