...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-23

Long day today

It's been a long day today - we moved furniture to and fro all over the living room. ::BLECH!:: I'm tired and getting crabby, too. Does that mean it's just time for bed? Hahahaha! Like when I was a kid?

Tomorrow is a long day, too, as I'm heading out to Portland again to take my cello in for a repair. I've never met the man who will be working on Jillian (my cello) and, even though he's highly recommended by my cello instructor, I'm soooo nervous to leave her with a stranger! Ugh.

There was a bright spot in my day, though, that happened when I got home tonight and checked the mail. I received the prize I won from http://thehcgdiet.blogspot.com/ and what a great prize! I have lots of samples of green tea (mocha, vanilla cappuccino and something called "Pink") and something else - a skin thing... I don't know quite what it does, but I'll be sure to report back after I get a chance to finally be HOME and do some research.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails