...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-10-04

Cod Bake

Lunch today is a simple dish, really. We're heading out to the pumpkin patch, so I'm short on time *again* when coming up for a lunch. It always happens that way when the kids are out of school and running circles around the adults! Ah, to have that sort of energy again. I have no idea what I'd do with it, but I'm sure I'd have less lists and more accomplished. So, it's a simple fish bake - always tasty and this fish doesn't taste fishy, so I'm really going to enjoy it. Here's the sharesies:

Cod Bake (82 calories)
100g cod (82 calories)
1t lemon juice
1/2t Celtic Sea Salt
1/2t dill weed
1/2t garlic powder (or, if you're like me and LIKE garlic, double this)
Place cod in ramekin, pour lemon juice over that. Sprinkle salt, dill, and garlic over it. Cover with foil and bake at 350* for 15 minutes or until flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails