...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-27

Japanese Steak

Yesterday was my planned egg day (6 eggs, btw, is very satisfying!). It went well! I'm now at my 30 pound milestone!! In any event, I was thinking about this recipe yesterday... Probably because I didn't really have to think about what I was cooking. ::grins:: I've not yet tried it, so if you do, please email me some pictures and let me know what you think of it?

Japanese Steak (140 calories)
100g steak (140 calories)
1T Braggs' Liquid Aminos
1 clove fresh garlic, minced
1/2t grated fresh ginger
1 drop stevia
Mix Braggs', garlic, ginger, and stevia in small bowl. Set aside. Slice steak into strips and add each strip to the marinade bowl. Let stand at least one hour in the frig. Remove from frig and cook in oven at 350* for 10 minutes or until steak is done to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails