...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-25

Herb Marinated Chicken

Today, I'm a lunch repeater. I really wanted Herb the Halibut, as it's one of my favorites and it's so easy to make. When you just aren't hungry, then you look at the clock and you realize it's time to eat NOW, this is a fast one to throw together. It helps that I had halibut already thawed in the frig, too. Not to leave you all in a lurch though for something new to try, I have this recipe that I've been intending to try out, but I don't have any tarragon vinegar made up yet. :( Maybe you do? If you do and decide to try this one out, please let me know how it turns out, and if I need to adjust any of the spices along the way.

I suppose this would work on just about any of the meats that we're allowed, but I think it goes especially well on the chicken...

Herb Marinated Chicken (110 calories)
100g chicken (110 calories)
2T tarragon vinegar
dash of soy sauce
1/4t parsley
1 bay leaf
1/4t basil
1/4t oregano
pinch mustard
salt & pepper to taste
Combine all spices in a small bowl. Coat chicken well. Cover the mixture and refrigerate overnight. Heat oven to 350* and bake 45 minutes or until chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails