...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-27

Garlic Curry Beef Soup

Tonight, I'm getting a late start on things - was doing my redesign of the blog and some chores. What do you think of the new header? I'll keep it updated with where I am on that scale as I hit the marks! Each mark is 25# for me, for a total of 150# to get to the goal I want of 180#.

Anyway, on to why you really came here! THE RECIPE for the night! Here's the sharesies:






Garlic Curry Beef Soup (201 calories)
100g steak (140 calories)
onion, cut into 3/4" squares or so (allowed amount) (1c=61 calories)
1T beef bullion
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2t curry powder
1/4t cinnamon
1/4t pumpkin pie spice
2t Braggs' Liquid Aminos
salt & pepper to taste
In pot, bring 1 or 2 cups water, bullion, steak to the boiling point. While that's heating up, cut up the onion and ready to add it. Just before it starts boiling, remove steak.
Add spices to the broth and stir. Cut up steak into small bite sized pieces and return to broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 45 minutes. Depending on your tastes, this might need a little more salt and pepper, but it generally turns out perfect without needing to add anything to it.

I'll get pictures up as soon as it's done - there's still 35 minutes left before it's even done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails