...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-20

Chicken and Tomatoes

So, tonight, I figured it was time to just sort of be lazy about dinner. Hehehe. I already had the chicken out thawing, so figured I'd better use it. What can you do with chicken that'll make it taste yummy and in a rush? Well, I used the recipe we normally use for fried chicken, but without the flour. Since the spices are allowed, this should result in at least the taste of fried chicken. And, really, that's all I'm after anyway, right?

Here's the sharesies:

Lazy Sunday Chicken (110 calories)
100g chicken (110 calories)
1/8t paprika
1/8t garlic powder
1/8t salt
a shake of pepper
stick of cinnamon
In center of 8" foil, place chicken. One at a time, in order above, sprinkle chicken with spices on both sides. Add cinnamon stick on top of chicken, cover with foil and put in oven (or toaster oven) on 350* for 40 minutes or until done.

I've got some beautiful steak tomatoes waiting for me to do something with. I think, tonight, in honor of Lazy Sunday, I'm going to just slice 'em up, salt 'em, and eat 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails