...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-16

Apple Day & low blood sugar

So, I've got two apples left today and one tomorrow morning upon waking. I had some trouble with the blood sugar trying to drop out the bottom, so I grabbed some cinnamon powder pills (300mg each) and took one of those each time I ate an apple. I suppose I could have cooked the apple and made them the Baked Cinnamon Apple, but this was just faster. I was busy today and didn't want to bother with cooking. :)

And, I discovered something this morning! I did my previous Apple Day incorrectly. I was supposed to eat 5 apples during the first day, the 6th upon waking the next morning and I'm NOT to drink water unless I absolutely feel I must. Last time, I ate all 6 apples in one day and drank as much water as I could stand, as it was 95* out. So, oops. :) No wonder the plateau didn't break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails