...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-09-18

Ack! I've been remiss!

I didn't mean to leave you all hanging for a lunch recipe - I just have a couple of kids who aren't well and have been more busy than usual. :(

Lunch was not very exciting today - it was just a simple chicken and cabbage soup with a little chicken boullion. I know. Hahaha - but those kinds of days do happen!

The good news is that there's something much more interesting on the menu for dinner. The kids get to be supper repeaters while I get meat loaf! It's cooking now, so I best get the recipe down in the next post, so I can let you know what it tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails