...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2009-08-31

Indelicate matters (don't read if you don't want to know about body functions observed)

So, there's some things I've been observing that are not usually shared in mixed company. In fact, they're not normally shared in any company and kept private. As I'm writing this blog for those who might be following the same path as I, I think it's best that you know what I'm experiencing, physically, that you might experience while following the hCG protocol.

First, a list of the toiletries Mom & I use:
  • Santitizer
  • JASON peppermint toothpaste
  • Ivory soap (sometimes)
  • Dessert Essences Grapeseed Shampoo (this one is not the recommended one, but it seemed to have fewer oils than the recommended shampoo of choice, Garnier.)
  • Aussie Hairspray
  • Mop C-System texturing spray
  • Crystal Rock deodorant (Mom doesn't think this works very well)
  • Baby Powder
  • Corn Starch (instead of the scented baby powder)
Second, a list of the makeups Mom uses (I don't use any):
  • Mascera
  • Eye brow pencil
  • Lipstick
Next, a list of cleaning products we put our hands in:
  • Ivory soap
  • Soap nuts
  • Ecover dish washing liquid (we wash dishes by hand - grrrr - I hate dishes)
  • Ecover stain remover
  • BioKleen laundry soap
Now for the indelicate stuff.... If you want to read it, you'll have to highlight the area below:

  • I find that my urine is bright bright bright *holy cow!* looks-like-it-could-glow-in-the-dark neon yellow - Mom's is the same
  • My stool is a medium consistency but it's a greenish color
  • Mom's stool was full of tomatoe skins, and very loose
  • Breath is not nearly so hideous in the mornings (which is very nice)
  • Mom reports that her breath is worse than normal, though
  • Skin was cracking dry inside of 48 hours when using Ivory (thank you to the SLS in the product - BAD stuff), so I now rinse my hands and use Sanitizer instead
  • Feet don't stink nearly as often
  • Mom reports that she's not a repeat Crystaller (deodorant), so she notices that it doesn't work like she'd like. I am a repeat Crystaller, sometimes using it 4x a day, depending on what I'm doing and how hot it is.
Sleep patterns:
  • Myself, I don't notice anything different, other than waking up 2 or 3 times a night to go to the bathroom.
  • Mom doesn't notice anything different either.
Energy levels:
Today, Mom is blah. She's just got no energy. I'm planning to "make" her take some B-12, which should take care of that. However, we both notice that we find we need naps in the afternoon. This is not abnormal, but it's also not normal for every day for us to feel we need naps. Myself, I've been taking B-12 in higher doses when I get to the blah-dull feeling. That seems to take care of it PDQ.

That's my observations so far... I'll keep you all informed of any changes that I notice, like hair consistency or skin quality or ... anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails