...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2012-07-03

4kDP: Oh, and another thing...

I've come up with another reason I really like this plan.  So, that makes it five reasons total so far...

When I look at my hands and when Mom looks at her hands, we witness something that's not happened in previous rounds.  There's still *moisture* in them!  They're not dried out and chapped, bleeding and and and...  horrible looking!  I have hands still instead of dried up things that look ready to blow away at the slightest breeze.

Numbers (over the last two days because we left so early yesterday and didn't weigh in):
Me: -1.8
Mom: -0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails