...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-12-23

The Store

A friend-reader wrote to ask me where I get the stuff I use in my recipes.  I guess the store is a little hidden, isn't it?  There's some really great deals going on right now over there, too, since everyone seems to be in the giving spirit this year.

So, I keep the link to the store directly beneath the picture of the cookbook in the left side menu.  Even the homeopathic drops seems to be on sale!  If you're thinking you're gearing up for another round, you might go check that out and get some supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails