...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-12-24

Christmas Loading Days!

If you're following the calendar I created just special for everyone planning to do loading days on Christmas weekend, it's time to start making your list of "I gotta have it."  My own list generally is pretty broad in scope, but included stuff like:

  • Breves!  As many as I can drink without getting the jitters from the coffee content.
  • German food
  • Italian food
  • Cheesecake
  • French fries & a hamburger
  • Licorice (I really love licorice - one rope of red, one rope of black, and eat them together!  Mom thinks it's icky.)
  • Parmesean popcorn with real butter
  • Macadamia nuts
  • Avocados (in fact, I really enjoy a meal of chips with cheese and a bowl of home made guacamole - YUM)
  • Sour Cream & Onion chips (another of my weaknesses)

When you're busy eating all those things is the best time to make out your list of what you're going to have for the following week of VLCD & make sure you've got it all on hand, too.

In case you lost the Christmas Loading Days calendar, here it is again.  Don't forget to subscribe to it so you get notifications when I update it with recipes and interesting tidbits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails