- Breves! As many as I can drink without getting the jitters from the coffee content.
- German food
- Italian food
- French fries & a hamburger
- Licorice (I really love licorice - one rope of red, one rope of black, and eat them together! Mom thinks it's icky.)
- Parmesean popcorn with real butter
- Macadamia nuts
- Avocados (in fact, I really enjoy a meal of chips with cheese and a bowl of home made guacamole - YUM)
- Sour Cream & Onion chips (another of my weaknesses)
When you're busy eating all those things is the best time to make out your list of what you're going to have for the following week of VLCD & make sure you've got it all on hand, too.
In case you lost the Christmas Loading Days calendar, here it is again. Don't forget to subscribe to it so you get notifications when I update it with recipes and interesting tidbits!