...... ...... Join us on Facebook!
Join us!
......
...... Less of YOU
The Less of Me Store
Shopping
...... Twitter
Follow us on Twitter
...... Less of Me Blog
Join us on Facebook!
in Ebook format!
...... style7
Close

2010-10-20

::blech:: Loading Day 2

Whew. I'm so glad that day two is over. I started the day off with a cup and a quarter of heavy whipping cream steamed with my espresso. YIKES! There's 15g of fat in *a* tablespoon of that stuff! 240g of fat in my coffee this morning!!

No wonder I needed a nap this afternoon. lol.

We enjoyed afternoon tea, too, today - peanut butter apples, macadamia nuts, and butter cookies. Mom had chai, I just couldn't do any more liquid fat. Hahaha!

Lastly, we went to Jack-in-the-Box for a final fat intake meal. Those tacos they have are deep fat fried! Holy cow! The fat dripped off them.

Ick.

Tomorrow, I don't have to eat *anything* for breakfast! Yae!! I think I'll just drink water and hope I don't have to think about food for a day or two. VLCD, here we come! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails